Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Almost Moving Day

Tommorow is the first half of our big moving day. We are moving out of our generous hosts house, jeremy's brother Ryan and his wife julie. Our first night in our new house we are just goiing to sleep on the floor on sleeping bags and stuff. We would stay another night, but Ella has meet the teacher night and Caden's 2nd day of school is Friday(he missed the 1st day). We will be moving everything out of our mini Friday afternoon. And finally be able to settle into our new house. We are really excited to be getting into a house that is about twice as big as our old house.

2 comments:

maelynn said...

Hey guys! I just found you on Ryan & Julie's blog! I'm sure you won't see this for a couple days or so, since you're moving, but I just wanted to say Hi. Glad you're blogging!

Bella Beginnings said...

We miss you guys. The day after you moved Haylee woke up and said "Mommy, who will play with me? She misses the kids! I hope that all is going well with set of up the house!
I can't wait to see it.