Monday, February 23, 2009

Operation Hernia...success!

Jeremy's hernia repair was a success. He is now walking tall, with a little help from the percocet. Jeremy before going under could still smile. He was wearing the gown of a 5'4" man and they were going to try to get him to stand up and to give us all a show. Luckily he didn't have to leave them a sample and stand up in his mini gown.
A little loopy from going under but did tons better than the two moaning ladies on either side of him in the recovery room.
Jeremy is doing great a week later and back at work.

11 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I am so glad it all went well! It is a different experience being a patient in the hospital when you are used to working there.

The Kalcichs said...

Glad to hear he is doing well. I miss you guys!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Glad you are feeling well again! I love the picture of your family on your title. Good lookin' family!

Peck Family said...

oh Im so sorry! Mike had that... and that hurts... for you and Jill. :)

Adam Jensen said...

Okay, two things. First of all, I hope you obeyed the rules and took your underwear off; second of all, I was hoping to see before and after pictures that showed a frowning Jeremy with two big lumps and then a smiling Jeremy with two neat little scars.
- Adam

The Shelton Family said...

You have joined the hernia club. Welcome in buddy.

Peck Family said...

hey jill were back in town till june let's get together.Logan has been asking for Big Caden.

call
6232217343

B&N said...

So glad to see pics of this up. I have one on my phone to use for future blackmail, but these were classic. I don't think we'll ever stop hearing about the darn foley, though...he's so bitter :o) hehehe

Unknown said...

Wow, it is good to have conections!
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Okay Jeremy ... the hernia operation sounds grueling ... but Ward Mission Leader?? Way worse. Before you get too busy, post an update on the blog:-)

Jill said...

Nice Adam. Yes I obeyed the rules. There was a nice big sign reminding me when I was behind the curtain. NO UNDIES!!