Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Baby News

I believe most everyone knows that Jeremy and I are expecting our fourth baby. Last week I had the ultrasound appointment to find out what the baby was. There was a lot of anticipation leading up to the appt. I brought Ella with me so she could see the ultrasound. She was standing next to me most of the time so she could see the screen better, until we found out what the baby is. She was very disappointed to find out that she is going to have another brother. We are still excited for a baby no matter what, although I was getting a little excited about the prospect of buying little girl clothes again. Maybe next time.

9 comments:

banks said...

Congrats on having a little boy. You know I had five brothers until my mom had my sister. I loved it. Tell Ella she will someday love it. I hope all is well. I am excited to see you.Kami

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I remember how disappointed Ally was once we found out Ausin would be a boy..but then of course once they are here you can't imagine it any other way! She will LOVE being older this time! That is so exciting! Get ready for the best month of your life with Jeremy home ALL MONTH LONG!! It really is the BEST ever!

Porters said...

Congratulations!!!! Paul's not much of a blogger but I will let him know about your exciting news. We wish you the very best during this amazing time.

Shelly and Ken said...

Congratulations! Having another boy will be fun. Just think how much more attention Ella will get being the only girl.

maelynn said...

Three boys in a row for you guys! Fun! Congratulations!

christi said...

I am so excited to hear that you are having a boy TOO!! They can stick together with all those girl cousins.

the landreths said...

Congrats, Jill! I'm very excited for you.

miss you!

Adam Jensen said...

That's GREAT! congratulations!!!

Susan said...

Hooray for boys! I don't have any so I guess I don't really know - but I'm sure you (and Ella) will be so excited to have another little boy in the family. :)