Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Zachary's Blessing Day

January 4th after the weddings we decided to add to the mayhem and have Zachary's baby blessing on Jan. 4. Otherwise we would have waited until March, because of Jeremy's work schedule.

Taylor giving Zachy some loves before bed.

Caden loves babies especially his baby brother.


Grandma Muriel and Grandpa Kirk



Grandpa Mackey and Zachary


Aunt Tristine and Zachary looking cute


Uncle Sam getting some time with Zac


Luckily we got a few pictures on his blessing day. Jeremy went upstairs to change out of his suit as soon as we got home, so I feel completely jipped out of the proper blessing day pictures I should have had. Didn't even get individual pics of Zac with that many people. Can you sense the bitter taste in my mouth for not having been more diligent with the camera. Guess we were too exhausted to think of taking pics.


Zachary was just chillin while everyone ate.

Sophia, Rachel, Sydney, Zachary, and Wesley. This is the new crop of babies in my family. I think we can say crop when in Tay Tay's year there were 7 born. This time there were six arrivals within a years time. This was taken at Julia's reception but Jake and Rindy had to leave before the reception so we are missing our cute little Whitney.








6 comments:

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

What a handsome little boy!

Adam Jensen said...

I love how you have a new "Crop" hilarious :) Sounds like a great day. I know what you mean. I HATE it when I miss out on those photo ops!

Unknown said...

I don't know how you all packed so much into so few months. Your cakes look great.

The Mathews Family said...

Wow - that is really something- quite a "crop" of cuties! ;0) I can't believe how big Zachary is already. Your family is SO adorable!! Can't wait for July :)

Chelsee Bingham said...

Zac is so cute! All your kids are adorable!!!

AMIT said...

Wonderful little baby boy.

Domain registration india