Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our New Arrival


All weekend long I had been having contractions, but we managed to make it until Sunday for Jordan's farewell talk and open house. We had a great weekend in Mesa and are so glad we were able to see Jordan off on his mission to Guatamala.
Monday morning, about 5:30, I woke up and it was definitely time for little Zachary Douglas 'Columbus' Bingham to join us.
We made it in just enough time that I was able to get an epidural.
Since it was Columbus Day on Monday we thought we might consider using Columbus as a 2nd middle name to honor our favorite explorer, as cute as it sounds we'll probably just remember that he was born on Columbus Day.

Zachary was born at 8:33 am on October 13, 2008. He weighed 7lbs 12 oz and was 19.75 in long.
The kids just love him. Ella was ecstatic to meet him in the hospital. Caden and Taylor love to hold him. Taylor is always trying to break into Ella's or Caden's turn when they are holding him. He is always asking to hold baby Zachaee, we think he's saying Zachy, but Taylor always corrects us. It is so cute to see how much the kids just adore their new baby brother.









We feel so blessed to have this beautiful baby boy in our family.


14 comments:

Susan said...

What a cutie!! So excited that he came! I love the name Zachary - Congratulations!

banks said...

Yeah! Congrats. I am so excited for you guys. Zachary look so adorable. What a sweet baby. I hope all goes well in the coming weeks. Love ya

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations, Binghams! I wish our little boys could grow up together. He is so cute. I hope you're surviving, Jill. I'll be thinking of you when I'm up all night!

The Pritchard Party said...

Congratulations Jill!!! How cute is he! I'm so happy for you guys. PS... I STILL need to get your email address, so I can invite you to my blog.

Bella Beginnings said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and the the family. Let us know what you need help with! Congrast again.

Adam Jensen said...

Congratulations you guys! He is so handsome. I am so glad everything went well. I can't believe you guys have 4 kids! Awesome.

The Mathews Family said...

Oh Jill!! He's just so handsome!! Congrulations! I'm glad you made it in time for the epidural :) I love the name Zachary. Wish I was there to bring you a casserole!! ;)

Take care!! ((Hugs))

Peck Family said...

Yea! He is here! and oh so cute!

Jake said...

i had NO IDEA that you had your baby until today!!! i am out of the loop! but congratulations! ADORABLE baby boy and what a cute name. your kids all look so great. what a good looking family you are! glad everything went well and hope that you are doing well adjusting! also, love the pictures of ella's baptism. she looks so beautiful and happy. can't wait to meet the little man over christmas! take care!
love,
rindy (just using jake's computer)

Kelli and Craig said...

Hey Jill- Congrats on the new baby! I saw your blog on Maryann's. Its fun to know that you are a blogger too.

shirley elizabeth said...

I love the picture with all the kids around and you're smiling way big. I love you guys!

and sorry Rin...Jake has always claimed to be the last to know everything.

the landreths said...

Whoa, i'm so behind on blogging! Congratulations!! Your family is looking so grown-up. Zachary is adorable. Hope you're doing well!

Peck Family said...

jill email me i need to talk to you
peckfamilyemail@yahoo.com

couldnt find your email address.

F Montierth said...

Congrats!!! I chanced upon your blog through the Stones. Best wishes to you guys.

Flo