Sunday, January 27, 2008










I think I post about as often as I write in my journal. Or sometimes I want to post and start writing and erase everything. So this time I think I will follow through with my post. The holidays went well. Always busy and lots of family sometimes too much family. Christmas Day we went to all three sides of the family this year, but it worked. Lots of parties. Taylor was afraid of Santa it was pretty funny. I know I shouldn't laugh at my own kid when he is scared, but I get some amusement from it. Even in the picture he is looking at Santa with some speculation. This was at Jeremy's work party. The snow was also at his work party. I don't know how I got two pics of it on there and not sure how to get it off.

It was a lot of fun over the holidays we loved seeing so much family and having them over for sleepovers and visiting. We had my sister and her kids who stayed with us for a few days after Christmas. We also had our nieces spend the night for one big last hurrah before they moved to Utah. They wanted to try out the pool, I totally wish I knew how to download the video because it is hilarious. All the kids except Taylor joined the polar bear club. Jeremy said the pool was probably colder than it is for the scouts when they do their polar bear swim at Camp Geronimo. Paden was the toughest she jumped in at least three times I think. We had fun with you guys hope your doing well up there in that freezing weather.
The etch a sketch picture is random, after a Christmas party at our house my brother in law sat there for about 15 min. using a picture of Jeremy and I. this is how it turned out, not bad. Someday I'll figure out how to get the pictures in the order I want them.

5 comments:

banks said...

Fun to get caught up with you and your family. Kami

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So fun to see new pictures!! We're excited we get to hang out this weekend-the kids will all love it too!! Can't wait!

The Kalcichs said...

JILL! I miss you. It's so fun to see some pictures. It looks like you guys are having a good time. How's your calling going? Take care,
Ann

The Mathews Family said...

No way! New pictures and SNOW?? Crazy. Glad you got back on the blog train ;)

Bella Beginnings said...

Yeah for a new post!!! The swimming looks fun... and the snow. The etch a sketch is quite impressive. I never could get those to work for me. Fun for a new post. Hope you could find that link. I will email it asap. The family is looking good! See you soon.